Reliably high-quality print results: the Ultimaker 2+ Connect
The Ultimaker 2+ Connect is an entry-level 3D printer that leverages the proven platform of the Ultimaker 2+. The 2+ Connect is a future-proof upgrade to the Ultimaker 2+ series. In addition, the printer offers several new and enhanced features that make the device even more reliable and easy to use. The 2+ Connect is characterized by an extremely high level of workflow integration (from plug-ins in the CAD process, slicing software, materials to 3D printing hardware). Ultimaker printers are also known for their ease of use and intuitive operation, as well as their high reliability and repeatability of results.
Advantages of the Ultimaker 2+ Connect
- Touch screen: With the help of the touch screen, entries can be made on the device easily and intuitively.
- Network connectivity: Allows you to print over the local network or from the cloud using WiFi and an Ethernet interface.
- Next-Gen components: The Ultimaker 2+ Connect incorporates a number of new components that make the printer future-proof. The feeder is now easier to use and more ergonomic than its predecessor. In addition, the printing platform and electronics have been further improved.
- Material Alliance: Thanks to the Material Alliance, a huge selection of prefabricated printing profiles for technical filaments can be used. This simplifies the printing process and increases the success rate when printing complex materials.
- Printer Management: One or more printers can be connected together via the Ultimaker Digital Factory. Via the network, printers can be monitored and controlled, queues can be set up and maintenance work can be logged. Whether one printer or twenty.